ceciliamrobert

Cecilia Robert

I blog, write, read books like crazy.

Courage
Carrie Butler
Strength (Mark of Nexus, #1)
Carrie Butler
Stardust
Mimi Strong
Playing For Keeps (The Game, #2)
Emma Hart
The Clockwork Bluebird
Ravven
First Soul (The Soul Keeper #1)
Keeley Smith
Allure
Nina Lane
Up to Me (The Bad Boys, #2)
M. Leighton
Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)
Laini Taylor
Pantomime
Laura Lam
The Kissing Tree - Prudence Bice The Kissing Tree is a wonderful and romantic read. I found myself unable to put it down for very long. It begins with 12 year old Georgie stealing a kiss from Ridge as a dare she made with her best friend, Samantha. Of course under the Kissing Tree, leaving Ridge, smiling. Later that evening, her mother packs them up and leave for New York without so much as a goodbye to her friends.

5 years later she returns back home from New York, after the death of her grandmother, all grown up and meets the all grown up Ridge who is now working for her grandfather, and he remembers the stolen kiss all too well. The problem is, Georgie left someone, (Dawson) in NY awaiting for her return.

The characters of Georgie and Ridge were so easy to fall inlove with, their dialogue funny, and I could feel the attraction for one another, through the feelings and how they reacted to each other, their thoughts as well. Oh, a story about following one's own heart or follow logic, a heart over mind romantic story.

The pacing of the story was good. I felt the author had done a very good job of tying all the threads of the story together, and when she switched to different POV's, I had no problem following or knowing whose head I was in. There was no moment of boredom in this book. I'd recommend this book to anyone who loves a fun, character driven romantic story, full of humour and a bit of love triangle in there as well.