ceciliamrobert

Cecilia Robert

I blog, write, read books like crazy.

Courage
Carrie Butler
Strength (Mark of Nexus, #1)
Carrie Butler
Stardust
Mimi Strong
Playing For Keeps (The Game, #2)
Emma Hart
The Clockwork Bluebird
Ravven
First Soul (The Soul Keeper #1)
Keeley Smith
Allure
Nina Lane
Up to Me (The Bad Boys, #2)
M. Leighton
Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)
Laini Taylor
Pantomime
Laura Lam
The Guardian's Kiss (Samantha Brand, #1) - Jamie Lynn Dougherty First of all I would like to thank the author as well as the mods @ R2R for giving me the opportunity of reading this book. I loved it!

The cover: Beautiful
And the book title made me want to dig in and find out more about the story. And I did. :)

On the forth page, the author has clearly indicated the story had not professionally edited so when I started out on the story, I was well aware of the errors/flaws I might find. It didn't stop me from having a blast reading the book. :)

This is a wonderful love story, complemented by a strong heroine as well as a strong and swoon-worthy Hero, a unique plot of the usual angel and demons stories and memorable characters. (I kind of wondered how easily Samantha was swayed into leaving her sister though. But no one knows how they'd react in times of great troubles.)

All in all, I recommend this story to anyone who enjoys a good paranormal romance/story. I look forward to reading more stories from the author.