ceciliamrobert

Cecilia Robert

I blog, write, read books like crazy.

Courage
Carrie Butler
Strength (Mark of Nexus, #1)
Carrie Butler
Stardust
Mimi Strong
Playing For Keeps (The Game, #2)
Emma Hart
The Clockwork Bluebird
Ravven
First Soul (The Soul Keeper #1)
Keeley Smith
Allure
Nina Lane
Up to Me (The Bad Boys, #2)
M. Leighton
Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)
Laini Taylor
Pantomime
Laura Lam
Within - Clare C Marshall First of all, I loved the cover! Stunning.

The novel is written in different POV's. It wasn't easy following the POV's at first, but once I read on, it got better, ready to hop to hop the next POV. In fact it I found it to be a very effective method of showing how each character was affected in what was happening in the story.

Ellie, Zack and Trinity are involved in an accident that completely changes Trinity's, her best friend Ellie and boyfriend Zack,and parents lives. The accident leaves her with brain damage which causes her to act younger than her actual age. The worst is she cannot remember who her friends are. They have to deal with the possibility of Trinity remaining in this state permanently.

I don't want to give too much away. But what I'd like to say is, if you like a book so emotional, laced with mystery and has some dark stuff going on, I'd highly recommend this book.

Being a fan of books that have a darker tone in them, I'll say I enjoyed this one. I loved the characters, beautifully drawn. Oh, and the emotions in this book! I felt what the characters were going through. Clare C. Marshall has done a good job with this story. And I look forward to reading more stories from this author.

Thank you Clare for giving me the opportunity to read your book in exchange for an honest review. :)