ceciliamrobert

Cecilia Robert

I blog, write, read books like crazy.

Courage
Carrie Butler
Strength (Mark of Nexus, #1)
Carrie Butler
Stardust
Mimi Strong
Playing For Keeps (The Game, #2)
Emma Hart
The Clockwork Bluebird
Ravven
First Soul (The Soul Keeper #1)
Keeley Smith
Allure
Nina Lane
Up to Me (The Bad Boys, #2)
M. Leighton
Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)
Laini Taylor
Pantomime
Laura Lam
Easy - Tammara Webber Easy, Easy, Easy...*sigh* that was my reaction after reading the last sentence of this emotional and wonderfully written book. One of my favourite books of the year, I'd say.

The story begins with Jacqueline, still nursing a heartbreak, leaving a Halloween party. She's sexually assaulted in the parking lot by none other than a fellow college student, who she knows and never thought he'd ever harm her in any way. Just when things are about to get worse, someone comes to her rescue. That someone is Lucas, a guy in her economics class, who she'd never even seen before. Thing is, Lucas has always seen her, always adored her from a distance.

Oh, Lucas. Where do I begin to describe this guy... He loves to draw, protective, sexy and smart... Behind all that, is a guy who is tortured by his own past and has built a wall, keeping everyone at arms length. That is until Jacqueline comes along. It takes a while for him to open up to her about his past.

Hats off to Ms Webber for writing steamy kissing scenes that left me breathless. :) Lucas and Jacqueline's happy ever after had me smiling and sighing dreamily.

The book deals with rape, breakups, moving on, finding love.. I highly recommend this book.