ceciliamrobert

Cecilia Robert

I blog, write, read books like crazy.

Courage
Carrie Butler
Strength (Mark of Nexus, #1)
Carrie Butler
Stardust
Mimi Strong
Playing For Keeps (The Game, #2)
Emma Hart
The Clockwork Bluebird
Ravven
First Soul (The Soul Keeper #1)
Keeley Smith
Allure
Nina Lane
Up to Me (The Bad Boys, #2)
M. Leighton
Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)
Laini Taylor
Pantomime
Laura Lam
The Forgiven Duke - Jamie Carie At the end of The Guardian Duke, Alex is on the ship on the way to Iceland with her now fiancee, John. Thing is, she isn't sure if she did the right thing getting engaged to John, because her mind is still centered on the Duke of Easton, Gabriel. At the end of the first book, Gabriel watches as the ship sails away with the woman he has grown to care for. Yeah, that cliffhanger made me want to tear at my hair. But it was a good cliffhanger that made me look forward to this book even more.

Now Alex has arrived in Iceland with her Fiancee, and is off again in search of her parents. As she continues with her search the danger seems to swim around her. On the other side Gabriel who was arrested for disobeying the King's orders in the beginning of this book, is now free and doing investigation of his own, fighting the fact that he is deaf, and worried about Alex, in between he receives letter from her which gives them hope.

Oh my gosh - I can't say how addictive this series is becoming. I love Alex: she is impulsive, brave but I guess that comes from her thinking with her heart more than her mind. She'd do anything to find her parents.

This is a 5 star for me, and I'm holding the third book series in my nads - or kindle. And I promise you it's still as fantastic as the first two.