ceciliamrobert

Cecilia Robert

I blog, write, read books like crazy.

Courage
Carrie Butler
Strength (Mark of Nexus, #1)
Carrie Butler
Stardust
Mimi Strong
Playing For Keeps (The Game, #2)
Emma Hart
The Clockwork Bluebird
Ravven
First Soul (The Soul Keeper #1)
Keeley Smith
Allure
Nina Lane
Up to Me (The Bad Boys, #2)
M. Leighton
Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)
Laini Taylor
Pantomime
Laura Lam
Joe - H.D. Gordon JOE is written is different POVs. In each one we get to know the characters, their backgrounds and what each one of them is looking forward to in the near future. H.D. Gordon weaves this story so well, and how each of these characters are connected to Joe, the main character, the silver-eyed, raven haired girl who has the ability to see things before they happen.

The author also did a great job of getting into the villain's mind, drawing the kind of emotions appropriate for this type of character. This guy makes other psychopaths one meets on the streets look like amateurs. Very well done.

This story is gripping, emotional and I was eager to know the outcome after all was said and done. So much action, emotions, conflicts packed in a four days.

I felt some descriptions were a bit too long, though, not that it hindered me in any way. Still enjoyed this story alot.

And I loved the ending :) To see a simple girl who doesn't talk much change so many lives was amazing. Hopefully we will be seeing more of Joe. What a loveable character!