ceciliamrobert

Cecilia Robert

I blog, write, read books like crazy.

Courage
Carrie Butler
Strength (Mark of Nexus, #1)
Carrie Butler
Stardust
Mimi Strong
Playing For Keeps (The Game, #2)
Emma Hart
The Clockwork Bluebird
Ravven
First Soul (The Soul Keeper #1)
Keeley Smith
Allure
Nina Lane
Up to Me (The Bad Boys, #2)
M. Leighton
Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)
Laini Taylor
Pantomime
Laura Lam
Hollywood Holiday (Red Carpet, #2) - Sasha Summers Hollywood Holiday is a wonderful romantic story. I haven't read the first book in the series. I didn't need to. Ms Summers wrote this sequel in a way that one doesn't need to read the first book in order to read the second.
Jen is going back home after spending time in rehab. Inside the plane she meets Gunner, who is also flying to LA to visit his family. Jen has a phobia: She doesn't like flying. But the goodlooking man-Gunner-sitting next to her helps her through the turbulences until they arrive to LA.Gunner doesn't have any idea who Jen is, and knowing he might reject her, Jen decides not to tell him-For just a little bit longer.

Hollywood Holiday was a wonderful read. Ms Summers did a great job with the characters and the attraction between Jen and Gunner. Both characters have secrets that they fear if the other knows, they will be rejected. The characters in this story aren't perfect, and that is a good thing. Personally I don't like perfect characters. Flawed is way much better.

I look forward to reading more of Ms Summer's work.