ceciliamrobert

Cecilia Robert

I blog, write, read books like crazy.

Courage
Carrie Butler
Strength (Mark of Nexus, #1)
Carrie Butler
Stardust
Mimi Strong
Playing For Keeps (The Game, #2)
Emma Hart
The Clockwork Bluebird
Ravven
First Soul (The Soul Keeper #1)
Keeley Smith
Allure
Nina Lane
Up to Me (The Bad Boys, #2)
M. Leighton
Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)
Laini Taylor
Pantomime
Laura Lam
Walking Disaster - Jamie McGuire First, I'd like to thank Netgalley for the review copy of Walking Disaster.

I read Beautiful Disaster sometime last year, and was really eager to read Walking Disaster. Watching the story unfold through Trevor's POV was a real treat. Trevor is quite intense, and more so when he meets Abby. To him, Abby is everything, enough for him to change his wayward ways. Abby is unlike any other girl he's ever met, and this makes him want her more, even if it just being friends. Being close to her.
Like in Beautiful Disaster, it was really great to see their relationship develop first to friends, then to lovers. Trevor's brothers and father. Loved how close they were, watching each other's back. Even though Trev's mom passed away years ago, I could see that it somehow brought them closer, watching out for each other.

For Trevor fans, Walking Disaster is a great story to really get to know him, see his struggles, his fears and finally understand why he acts the way he does. I highly recommend reading Beautiful Disaster first, where it all started and is written in Abby's POV, before reading this Walking Disaster.
A great read, and I look forward to reading Ms McGuire's other works. Highly recommended for lovers of contemporary romance.