ceciliamrobert

Cecilia Robert

I blog, write, read books like crazy.

Courage
Carrie Butler
Strength (Mark of Nexus, #1)
Carrie Butler
Stardust
Mimi Strong
Playing For Keeps (The Game, #2)
Emma Hart
The Clockwork Bluebird
Ravven
First Soul (The Soul Keeper #1)
Keeley Smith
Allure
Nina Lane
Up to Me (The Bad Boys, #2)
M. Leighton
Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)
Laini Taylor
Pantomime
Laura Lam
Night Sky - Jolene Perry Night Sky's in my list of books to read for the Multicultural Challenge hosted by KM @ www.one-page-reviews.blogspot.com . I really enjoyed reading Night Sky. It was a wonderful story, written in first POV, Jameson's, typical teen, hormones and all. Jolene did an excellent job writing in a boy's POV.

Jameson (Jay) has been in love with his best friend, Sarah, for a while now. Problem is, he's never had the courage to tell her how he feels. Then during the school dance, Sarah hooks up with Eric. Later on Jay meets Sky, a freshman at a local college. who moved from Alaska to live with her grandparents. Although he is still inlove with Sarah, he realises Sky and Sarah are completely different. As the story progresses, Jay deals with his feelings between the two girls, but that is not the only thing he is dealing with. Things are happening at home as well. Sky has secrets up her sleeve as well. Jay handled himself well in the course of what was happening around him. It's a rollercoaster of emotions for ths teen. And very real.

If you are looking for a well-written Young Adult book from a guy's POV (and hilarious too), I'd highly recommend Night Sky. I'm really looking forward to read Jolene B.Perry's other books.